Download Protégé Application (Doc) | Download Protégé Brochure (PDF)
1. Come to the Faculty Mentor Program located the University Student Union (USU) room 103 and request an application. OR You may download the protege application and email it to Clarissa Lonn-Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Fill out application and return it to the FMP office, located in the USU room 103.
3. Select a faculty member from our list of mentors. This person should be a person you would prefer to mentor you. In order for your application to be completed, you must receive a mentor's signature, authorizing that they agree to be your mentor. The FMP Coordinator, Clarissa Lonn-Nichols will assist you with selecting a Mentor, if this is your first time with the program.
4. Return your Mentor's signature card to the FMP office.
5. You will be entered into our files, including our mailing list of upcoming events and will receive a calendar of events.