Skip navigation link
Applying | How to Apply
- Apply to CSU, Stanislaus
- Apply online at www.csumentor.edu
- Be sure to indicate EOP interest on university application.
- Go to CSUMENTOR and fill out the EOP application.
- Provide an email address of two (2) counselors, teachers, or employers for the online EOP Recommendation Forms. The recommendation forms are NOT to be filled out by friends or family members.
- For EOP application status or any questions please call (209) 667-3108.
- Fill out Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Submit between January 1 and March 2 for priority consideration
- CSU, Stanislaus code 001157
- All EOP applicants are required to fill out the FAFSA!
- Take the EPT/ELM Placement Tests
- Please visit the Testing website at www.csustan.edu/testing for EPT/ELM exemption criteria. You can also view upcoming test dates and download registration form.
- Placement tests can be taken at your nearest CSU (www.ets.org/csu).