Welcome to Enrollment Services
The mission of Enrollment Services is to facilitate student progression to degree completion by providing support in admissions, evaluations, records and registration.
Who we are
Enrollment Services is the objective enforcer of university policies. We are:
- Admissions – we are responsible for the receipt and coordination of admission related documents
- Evaluations – we determine eligibility to the university and confer degrees
- Records – we are the official keeper of student academic records
- Registration – we coordinate and implement academic policies and procedures
In order to achieve our mission:
- We are committed to respond to requests and inquiries within our established time frames.
- We strive to provide accurate interpretations of academic records and of institutional policies and procedures.
- We ensure the security and privacy of student academic records.
- We uphold the integrity of student academic records.
Registration Dates Spring 2014:
- November 6 - 15: 1st Pass Registration by appointment (up to 12 units)
- November 18 - 21: 2nd Pass Registration by appointment (up to 17 units)
- November 22 - January 26 (until 10 pm): Open Registration
- January 26: Last day to waitlist (until 10 pm)
- January 27 - February 7: Adds only with permission number (late registration period)
- February 21: Census date-Last day to drop classes