Skip navigation link
Info for Students:
Info for Employers:
Requirements to Apply
- A student in the College of Business Administration who is a Junior or Senior with at least 60 units completed.
- 1-2 classes in a concentration completed and passed.
- An email address read on a regular basis.
Applying for an Internship
- Complete the Internship Agreement form.pdf.
- Prepare a professional resume.
- View available internships online.
- Make an appointment in the Student Success Center (DBH 217). Be sure to bring a current resume with you, as well as the specific internships you are interested in.
- Submit an Internship Code of Conduct form.pdf.
Upon obtaining an internship if seeking academic credit
- Consult with your Department Internship Coordinator to determine if the internship warrants academic credit. See list of Department Internship Coordinators.
- Submit a Special Registration Form (pdf) with all signatures to Student Success Center.