To assist you in planning for your career, we would like to offer you a resume building service, which you may access at www.csustan.optimalresume.com. OptimalResume provides an easy way to create, manage, and update your professional resume.
Available OptimalResume features include:
- Resume Builder + GPS - Students select from dozens of templates and samples to create and customize their professional resume, then place it into an employer-searchable database to have job and internship opportunities delivered to them.
- Website Builder - Create a confidential website that features a resume and other materials (files, letters) to share with potential employers.
- Letter Builder - Browse letter samples and templates to construct a letter for every professional situation.
- Portfolio Builder - Store, organize and display different projects, including images, writing samples, and audio and visual files.
- Interview Preparation - Practice for any type of interview using the Interview Prep tool to record and review your responses.
- Skills Assessment - Students research the skills needed for an industry and evaluate how their experiences have helped them prepare.
- Video Resume - Record a video resume in a few simple steps.
Making the Transition
- Resume Writing.pdf
- Cover Letters.pdf
- Work a Job/Career Fair.pdf
- Create a Job Search Portfolio.pdf
- Job Search Strategies.pdf
Mastering the Interview
- Effective Interviewing.pdf
- Informational Interviewing.pdf
- Perfect Interview (Interactive Software to Practice Interviewing Skills)