The Associated Students Incorporated (ASI) Intramural sports program is for students to experience and participate in a fun atmosphere while playing their favorite sports.
Students can also receive experience by officiating, on-site managing, and scorekeeping. The program is funded through student fees and is managed by ASI. For more information stop by the Warrior Activities Center in the University Student Union building, call us at (209) 667-3849 or email us at email@example.com.
All sign ups take place at www.imleagues.com. First you must create an account but it only takes a minute and is free of charge to do so.
Fall 2013 Sports Offered
Full Semester - $15 (Includes a single gender AND a Co-Ed team!)
- Flag Football (Wednesday evenings)
- 5 vs. 5 Basketball (Thursday evenings)*
- Indoor Soccer (Wednesday evenings)*
- Outdoor Soccer (Monday and Tuesday evenings)
- Volleyball (Monday evenings)*
**Due to space availability each of the indoor sports will play on one or two Sundays to make up for nights that programming is lost due to Athletic events in the Arena. Please see www.imleagues.com for more info about these dates.**
Half Semester Sports - $7 (There are no gender specifications for teams in these leagues)
- Dodgeball (Monday evenings)
- Ping Pong (Tuesday evenings)
- Ultimate Frisbee (Friday afternoons and early evening)
- Water Pong (Tuesday evenings)
Payment Deadline: Monday, October 7
All payments must be made in CASH OR CHECK at the USU Service Desk that is now located in the Warrior Activities Center. Once the payment deadline arrives all participants must be paid by 4pm on the day of the game to be eligible for participation. For additional eligibility information please click on the ASI Intramural Policies & Procedures below.
- Attend Mandatory Captains Meetings (if captains cannot make it the team must send another person to represent the team)
- Responsible for behavior of self, teammates and fans throughout the season
- Responsible for knowing the rules of designated sport
Intramural on campus parking is back!! Participants without an on-campus parking permit must park in Lot 8 or risk getting ticketed. Intramurals is not responsible for any ticketed participants or spectators.