ASI Organizational Goals
ASSOCIATED STUDENTS INC.
ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS FOR 2011/2012
1. Strengthen Governmental Relations sector of ASI, creating events to introduce politicians to campus and begin events such as mixers and rallies to promote pro-education legislature members and senate bills.
2. Continue with the implementation of StanFest while having a balance involvement within the community and students.
3. Continue with Intramural expansion and program development while focusing on increasing revenue opportunities.
4. Continue with Graphic Design Services/Marketing expansion including multi media and research future revenue opportunities.
5. Continue with the implementation and partnership with the College of the Arts of an annual Arts Festival during Homecoming Week.
6. Create student development training focusing on individual advancement.
7. Develop a working relationship with Housing and New Student Orientation focusing on student involvement and programming.
8. Research hiring our own Accounting Services Personnel.
9. Implement a full merge between ASI and USU.
10. Create an advisory committee with the responsibility of creating an action plan to gain management of the Student Recreation Complex.