ASI Club Allocation Fund
The Club Allocation Account is a tool used to promote student involvement, have more events on campus, and allows a chance for student organizations fundraise. The Club Allocation Account for the 2012-13 academic year has $10,000 allocated to it from the annual ASI Operating Budget. Only chartered student organizations can request of to $600 per academic year to fund their on campus activities. The steps to requesting Club Allocation Funds are as follows:
- Visit the ASI/USU Budget Assistant to go over event details
- Fill out the Student Organization Financial Request Form and Budget Line Item Detail Sheet
- Return Financial Request Form to the ASI Front Desk located upstairs in the University Student Union
- Attend a Budget Committee meeting to provide committee members with information about your event. It is recommended that you provide marketing/advertising materials.
- The committee will vote on the approval or denial of the Club Allocation Funds requested
- If approved, a check request form, with minutes from your club meeting attached, must be turned in to the ASI Front Desk to receive the funds.