ASI Club Allocation Fund
The club allocation is a tool used to promote student involvement; more events on campus, and a chance to help student clubs and organizations fundraise. The club allocation fund for 2011-2012 academic years has $12,000 in it. Chartered student clubs and organizations can request up to $600 per academic year to fund their on campus activities.
The steps to requesting club allocation funds are as follows:
- Visit the ASI Budget Analyst to go over event details
- Fill out a Student Organization Financial Request Form
- Return Financial Request form to the front desk, upstairs in the University Student Union
- Attend a budget committee meeting to provide information of your event and show off your marketing/advertising materials. The committee will then vote on approval of the club allocation funds requested.
- If approved, a check request with minutes from your club meeting attatched must be turned in to get the funds.