The Alumna/us of the Year award is given in honor of the University’s most outstanding alumni. The award is based on leadership and service to the University, the region and beyond. The award has been established to provide special recognition to an individual who has distinguished himself or herself through outstanding achievement during his/her post-collegiate career.
- Nominees shall have a conferred degree from Stanislaus State
- The recipient or a family member must be able to attend a commencement ceremony to receive the award
The recipient will demonstrate one or more of the following characteristics:
- Notable achievements or public service in the community, business and industry, research, the arts, or other areas of professional or personal excellence;
- Demonstration of citizenship and leadership qualities;
- Commitment to the vision of the University; intellectual pursuit, artistic excellence and cultural engagement;
- Exemplary service to, or support of, the University.
The Alumna/us of the Year Selection Committee will meet and review all nominations with final endorsement from the University President.
For additional information, please email, firstname.lastname@example.org.