Written Exit Examination
Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Tier 1 Written Exit Examination questions will be selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed page per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You are encouraged to be succinct and concise and to respond in a professional manner. Please be reminded that your response is not a research paper, but rather an administrative analysis of a current problem, issue, or dilemma in education. You may find the scoring rubric for each question at: http://www.csustan.edu/advstd/administration/essentialquestions.html.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on April 17, 2013.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via e-mail attachment no later than 5:00 PM on May 1, 2013. Please forward your responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please save your file as either a Word Document (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via e-mail. Application procedures and forms can be found on the School Administration website. Students will be notified of the results after all exams have been submitted.
Essential Questions for Spring 2013
EQ1: Identify and describe personal characteristics that are associated with principals of effective schools.
EQ2: What are the benefits of principals placing a high priority for frequent, short classroom visits? Describe each benefit.
EQ5: Identify and describe a process (steps) for developing and implementing a site budget.