Program Application Form
Application Fee - $25.00
All admission requirements for entry into the Credential Program are due by the end of your first semester of coursework. If applying to the Intern Program you must become fully admitted as soon as possible. You are not officially admitted to program until all of the following requirements have been met and received by the Department of Advanced Studies, DBH 348.
Preliminary or Intern Administrative Services Credential/MA Program:
- Admitted to the University - Contact the Graduate School at 667-3129
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Application and Fee Receipt ($25.00)
- Letter of Sponsorship from District or County Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent
- Verification of 2 Years Certificated Experience
- CBEST Verification (only if initially credential prior to 1983)
- Copy of a valid California Teaching or Service Credential (showing expiration date)
- Entry Interview: Students will participate in an interview during their first semester of coursework.
Please feel free to email Dr. John Borba, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or call the Department of Advanced Studies Administrative Support Coordinator, Kathleen Hidalgo, at (209) 667-3364.