Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions will be selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You are encouraged to be succinct and concise and to respond in a professional manner. Please be reminded that your response is not a research paper, but rather an administrative analysis of a current problem, issue, or dilemma in education. You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on May 8, 2014.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on May 22, 2014. Please forward your responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please save your file as either a Word Document (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Spring 2014 Exit Exam Questions
1. Identify and describe employment program practices that effectively identify qualified candidates and protect the district from claims of discrimination.
2. Share examples of relationship building.
3. What methods would you use to evaluate your school and its problems? Elaborate.