Following Program Completion
The following materials must be completed and submitted to the CSU Stanislaus Credentials Office in order to be recommended to the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing for an administrative services credential. Contact Sheri Biasca at 667-3534 for further information and direction.
- CSU Stanislaus Credentials Office Procedures.doc
- CCTC Online Credential Application Information & Instructions.doc
- CCTC Credential Application Form.doc
- Verification of Employment.pdf
- Verification of Experience.pdf
If you do not anticipate accepting or applying for an administrative position in the near future, you should apply for a "Certificate of Eligibility" instead of the actual credential document. The "Certificate" verifies that you are academically qualified for the Preliminary Services Credential and carries NO expiration date. When you accept employment as an administrator, simply apply for the 5-year Preliminary Administrative Services Credential through the CSU Stanislaus Credentials Office.