Transfer Admission Guarantee Program
About the Transfer Admission Guarantee Program
The CSU Stanislaus Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program offers admission to current students attending Modesto Junior College, Merced College, San Joaquin Delta College, and Columbia College. Learn more about participating in TAG by contacting your transfer center representative, or Admissions and Outreach Services at CSU Stanislaus, 209.667.3070 or 800.300.7420.
Who is eligible for TAG?
- Complete a minimum of 30 transferable units to sign the TAG agreement.
- Have a minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Apply to CSU Stanislaus during the priority application filing period.
- Be a California resident.
For courses that transfer to all CSU campuses go to the ASSIST Website.
Benefits of participating in TAG
- Guaranteed priority upper division transfer admission to CSU Stanislaus upon acceptance
- Early review of academic records and early admission notification
- Given priority registration for New Student Orientation
Once a TAG is completed with the help of their Transfer Center representative, students are ready to apply and be admitted to CSU Stanislaus.
- Apply to CSU Stanislaus online via the CSU Mentor Website during the priority filing period.
- Submit official transcripts of all community college coursework.