- 1. Sign in to your myCSUSTAN Student Center to view your “To Do” list. This page contains vital information about your application’s progress. Check your to do list regularly for additional documents you may need to submit.
- 2. Check your student e-mail frequently. Failure to meet specified deadlines will result in your application being cancelled.
- 3. Freshmen only: Register to take the EPT and/or ELM. If you are not exempt, you must take both of these tests by May 3rd. To learn more about College Readiness including ways to be exempt, click here.
- 4. Stay on track by keeping ahead of dates and deadlines. Check them regularly to ensure you complete the whole application process.
Residency is determined by CSU Stanislaus Admissions for all new and returning students. Students who are not determined California residents for tuition purposes are required to pay nonresident tuition and meet other conditions.
To appeal an admissions decision the applicant must submit a formal letter and any related documentation to the Admissions Review Committee. The letter must include the following:
- The reason for the appeal.
- New academic information that was not present in the application – information that clearly shows the student to be stronger than had been earlier evidenced.
- Explanation of extraordinary circumstance that was an impediment to your academic record.
The appeal must be initiated within 2 weeks from notification of the admissions decision. The committee will reply with a final decision within 3 weeks of receipt of the completed appeal. All decisions are final. No letters of recommendations or additional documents will be considered.
Submit letters by mail to:
California State University, Stanislaus
Admissions and Outreach Services
RE: Admissions Appeal
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382