Troops to College
The California State University offers unlimited opportunities to help veterans, active-duty service members and their families meet their personal and professional goals. With 23 campuses and more than 1,800 bachelor's and master's degree programs, the CSU is committed to providing:
- Supportive institutional values and administration
- Academic support programs and services, like veteran-focused tutoring, advising, mentoring and counseling
- Financial support and advice specifically for veterans
- Priority admission and registration, and academic credit granted for military courses and experience
- Extensive opportunities in student leadership
More than 2.5 million students have graduated from the CSU and have helped to shape the future of California and the nation. That's why a CSU education is more than just a learning experience — it's an opportunity to make a difference.
If you are on active duty, a veteran, or are a military spouse or family member with questions about completing your degree at the CSU, please check out The California State University website at: Troops to College
Financial Aid Sources
The California State University Troops to College has links for various financial aid sources including the College Fund, California Dependents Education Assistance, Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), Work Study and Tuition Assistance.
CalStateTEACH is a California State University teacher education program for prospective teachers desiring a multiple subject credential. Using the Internet, CDROM, video and print materials concurrent with field work, CalStateTEACH prepares high-quality teachers across California.
Please see the attached flyer and pamphlet for more information. There are also handouts located in the Veteran Affairs Office in MSR 120.