Division of University Advancement
California State University Stanislaus
One University Circle
Turlock, California 95382
See: Maps & Directions
Mary Stuart Rogers Educational
Services Gateway Building
See Building #27: Map
Office Suite: MSR 300 - See Map
Phone: (209) 667-3131
FAX: (209) 667-3026
We are in the people business.
While the University Advancement team at California State University, Stanislaus undoubtedly has a passion for generating University support and articulating the University’s distinction and excellence, we encompass much more than donations and development. Much more than budgets and business. Our greatest strength lies in something much deeper - the relationships that we build with community members every day.
Those relationships are forged in the hopes of promoting CSU Stanislaus and higher education throughout the region. We take pride in what we do, not only because of the difference that education produces in students’ lives, but because higher education enriches communities.
Only after we develop lasting relationships are we able to promote the University and generate funds. Those tasks are accomplished through the efficient work of our team’s five entities listed below.
- Alumni Affairs & Annual Giving works to engage alumni, friends, and donors in the academic, professional, cultural, and financial growth of the University.
- Communications & Public Affairs provides leadership toward consistently branding and marketing the University through publications, Web and graphic design, photography, and writing, in addition to community, media, and government relations.
- Development / Fundraising serves as the central reference point for all University fundraising efforts and is responsible for cultivating support for University needs.
- Special Events generates revenue by coordinating campus facility rentals and providing services for all University events.
- Advancement Services processes gifts and manages records.
As CSU Stanislaus just celebrated 50 years of excellence in higher education, our University Advancement team looks forward to the exciting challenges and opportunities that await us. We believe those challenges are definitely worth the reward - and the relationships.