CSU Stanislaus University Police Department welcomes official university guests and volunteers and offers assistance with arranging parking for qualifying individuals. In order to help UPD assist you in arranging parking for your department guest or volunteer, please review the criteria, fill out the following fields, and submit this form to UPD at least two calendar days prior to their visit so that we can best accommodate your parking needs.
Guests who qualify for no-cost parking permits:
- Non-paid persons visiting the campus for the purpose of transacting official state business
- Guest speakers in academic courses
- Interview candidates for state positions
- Dignitaries or government officials visiting the campus in an official capacity
- Non-employee visitors providing contractual services such as vendors and contractors
- Volunteer employees providing a service to the University who are not receiving any form of class credit or compensation