Strategic Measurement & Performance Assessment Committee
Charge — The Strategic Measurements and Performance Assessment Committee performs the following functions:
M1- Develops a process to collect and consider input from the university community regarding appropriate strategic measurements.
M2- Conducts open hearings prior to advancing recommended indicators to the University Strategic Goals and Priorities Committee.
M3- Recommends appropriate indicators to evaluate progress toward achievement of established university goals and priorities.
M4- Reviews indicators yearly and recommends changes.
M5- Tracks & evaluates the degree to which recommendations from support & academic program reviews have been acted upon and implemented to ensure the integrity and utility of the program review process.
M6- Prepares reports for the University Strategic Goals and Priorities Committee.
Membership — Committee membership includes the following:
- Kelvin Jasek-Rysdahl, Interim Director of Institutional Research, Planning & Accountability
- Julie Reynoso, Manager, Administrative Services, Business and Finance
- Michele Lathi, Development and University Relations
- Denice Barr, Associate Director, Health Services, Student Affairs Ted Wendt, Associate Vice President for Faculty Affairs
- Maithreyi Manoharan, Associate Vice President for Information Technology
- Amin Elmallah, Dean, College of Business Administration
- Alfred Petrosky, Speaker Elect of the Faculty
- Priscilla Peters, Systems Librarian, Library Services ( Chanwit Phengpis, At Large (term fall 2004 through 5/07)
- Panos Petratos, At Large (term fall 2004 through 5/06)
- Chet Jensen, At Large (term fall 2004 through 5/05)
- Chelsea Minor, ASI
- Louisa Herrera, Coordinator, Tutoring Center
Non-Voting Administrative/Staff Support
- June Boffman, Executive Assistant to the President
- Gary Lowe, Committee Staff Support