Announcing the Phi Kappa Phi Student Scholarship Award
Phi Kappa Phi, Chapter 282 is offering two scholarships in the amount of $500 each; one to an undergraduate, and one to a graduate active Phi Kappa Phi student who will be continuing their education at California State University, Stanislaus during the academic year 2012-2013.
If you wish to be considered for one of these scholarships, please provide the following information.
- Provide your complete name, current/permanent address, phone number, and social security number.
- Provide a one-page personal statement describing your educational and career goals, factors that have influenced your pursuit of academic excellence, and how this scholarship will help you to accomplish your educational goals.
- Provide a listing of your research, scholarship, or creative activity (RSCA) beyond assignments you completed for a class. This list might include a journal publication, presentation of a scholarly paper at a professional conference, a juried exhibition or public performance of music or art, and other forms of RSCA. (If you do not yet have a formal RSCA achievement outside of class, this will NOT exclude you from this scholarship.)
- Provide one example of what you consider your best research paper that you completed for a course at CSU Stanislaus.
- Provide short letters of support from two faculty members at CSU Stanislaus that testify to your scholarly achievements.
Interested Phi Kappa Phi students may submit their typed application to the Phi Kappa Phi Office, MSR360 at CSU Stanislaus, One University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382 by Thursday, May 31, 2012.
The recipient will be notified by mail of his/her selection by June 30, 2010, and will be formally recognized at the spring 2013 Phi Kappa Phi Initiation Ceremony.
"Let the love of learning rule humanity"