If you wish to submit a paper application you can access one here (PDF).
Application instructions can be found here (PDF).
* Please be advised that, if submitting a paper application, your application fee should be paid with either a check or money order. *
Fall: June 1
Spring: November 1
You are an International Student if:
- You are not a U.S. citizen
- You hold or intend to hold non-immigrant F-1 or J-1 student status while you are studying at CSU Stanislaus
International Application Process
- Prepare to Apply
Review the Instructions for International Admission(PDF) to ensure that you have all required documents ready to submit. Your application cannot be processed until all required materials are received. Applications found to be missing documents will be put on hold awaiting the receipt of all required materials.
Are you applying for a Graduate Degree? Visit the Graduate School website for important additional Graduate School requirements and instructions.
- Apply to the University
Choose one of the following ways to obtain and submit an International Student application:
The $55 USD nonrefundable application fee can be paid by credit card during online application or mailed in the form of check, money order or wire transfer payable to The California State University.
- If you apply online, you will receive an automatic email response confirming our receipt of your application.
- If you submit a paper application by mail, we will email you to confirm receipt of your application.
Submission of all required documents in a timely manner is a very important part of the application process. Please review the Instructions for International Admission (PDF) to ensure that you submit all required documents.
Your application cannot be processed until all required materials are received.
Express mail your completed application to:
Director of International Education
Office of International Education
California State University, Stanislaus
One University Circle, SSB 145
Turlock, California 95382 USA