- » CSU Stanislaus Scholarship Listings
- » Off-Campus Scholarships
- » 2013-2014 CSU Stanislaus Scholarship Brochure.pdf
- » How to Complete the STARS Online Scholarship Application .pdf
- » Recommendation Form.pdf
Scholarship Application Process
CSU Stanislaus uses the STARS (Scholarship Tracking and Review System) online program to help students search and apply for scholarships. Scholarship applicants will have the ability to upload documents to their scholarship application (such as letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and thank-you letters) as well as check on the status of their application.
Application Deadline: Saturday, March 2, 2013
- All sections of the online application need to be completed by this date.
- All documents have to be turned in (transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc.)
Step-by-Step Instruction on the STARS Online application
Print out the PDF listed above for instructions on completing the STARS application
- Each section of the application is listed in detail
- Contains information and helpful tips for completing the entire scholarship application
For Proper Operations
For best performance, sure to use the following Internet browser:
- » Use Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- » Allow pop-ups
- » Enable Cookies
Have feedback on the STARS process? E-mail Diana Garz, Scholarship Coordinator, with your comments or questions.
After you complete the online scholarship application
After the deadline date of March 2, 2013, we will begin the review process for all CSU Stanislaus scholarships. You will be able to log back into STARS Online™ to check the status of your scholarship applications.
We will begin sending e-mail award notifications to students beginning in April and will continue through mid-summer. Award notifications will be sent to the email address you indicated in your application. Make sure to keep this address updated in STARS. Any updates to your email address made in your MyCSUStan account will not transfer into STARS. You will need to update it separately.