Financial Aid & Scholarships
Dates & Deadlines - Bulletin Board
The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office administers Federal and State financial aid programs and University scholarship funds available to help students meet their educational expenses. New students should review the Financial Aid information on this website and in the CSU Admission Application booklet as well as the course catalog on our website for information on tuition fee and Financial Aid.
Any student who needs financial assistance to attend California State University, Stanislaus is encouraged to apply. Specific eligibility requirements vary from program to program. However, there are some requirements that apply to most of the financial aid programs. The student must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Demonstrate financial need, except for some scholarship and loan programs
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Be admitted and enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Have a high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined by the school
- Not be in default on any loan or owe a refund on any grant
- Be registered for Selective Service, if required.
Visit the Free Application for Student Aid (FASFA) section of our site for detailed information and helpful links.