To Be Eligible to Participate in CSU-LSAMP, Students Must:
- Be a U. S. Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Be enrolled at a participating campus in an undergraduate major in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline or have expressed an interest in pursuing a STEM baccalaureate degree;
- Be an individual who has faced or faces social, educational, or economic barrier to careers in STEM;
- Complete a CSU-LSAMP application.
When to Join CSU-LSAMP
LSAMP applications are accepted throughout the academic school year. Those who are admitted are immediately eligible to qualify for all stipends and other benefits of the CSU-LSAMP program.
Application procedure for CSU-LSAMP
- Complete a CSU-LSAMP Application Form and send it to the address below.
- Have a teacher or counselor who knows of your math/science abilities complete a CSU-LSAMP Recommendation Form and send it to the address below.
- If you have completed less than a year of college, attach transcripts of all of your high school work.
- Attach transcripts of all college level course work completed.
CSU-LSAMP is funded through the National Science Foundation (NSF) under grant #HRD-1302873 and the Chancellor’s Office of the California State University. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author (s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or the Chancellor’s Office of the CSU.